“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you,we may collect (directly from you, from Third-Party sources, may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies, and other similar technology as you use the Service.) such as: name, email address, location, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third-party to easily identify a specific individual.
THE SERVICE COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information, including Personal Information, when you:
- register to use the Service;
- log in with social networking credentials;
- use the Service; and
- communicate with us.
Personal Information Collection. You may browse the public-facing portions of the Service without registering with CNT. If you register to use the Service, you must provide us with certain Personal Information:
- Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an Account with CNT, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
Account Creation. We may collect Personal Information from you such as name, company name, email address, phone number, gander, location, social media links, upload images
- when you create an Account. We may also collect financial data (i.e., credit card/billing information) along with demographic information, such as age gender.
- Social Sign-On. We collect Personal Information from a social media website when you use your social media credentials to log into the Service. For example, when you log in with your Facebook credentials, we may collect the Personal Information you have made publicly available in Facebook, such as your name and profile picture.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you connect your Account with or otherwise use a Third-Party application, such as social networking sites like Twitter or Instagram (each, a "Social Network") or an we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through Social Network accounts may include your name, your Social Network user name, location, sex, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts on the Social Network. We may also collect audience demographics data for Social Networks. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to CNT and to enhance our ability to provide you our Services, products and information about our business.
- Using the Service. We collect information you post through the Service. For example, when you interact with other Users by sending a Message, the Service will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information.
- Making Payments. When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as your credit card number.
- Customer Support. We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our customer-support team.
- Location Information. We may obtain information about your physical location when you use the Service, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in the device(s) through which you access the Service, or by inference from other information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
- Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Service collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
- By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
- Information collected automatically. CNT allows Google Analytics and Mixpanel to use these technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole for the purpose of analytics.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our Services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Feedback Submitted Via Services. You agree that CNT is free to use the content of any feedback or other communications submitted to CNT by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. CNT will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
HOW CNT USES YOUR INFORMATION
We use information, including Personal Information, to:
- facilitate and improve our services;
- and communicate with you.
- We may use aggregate information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes.
- To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. CNT may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
- Generally manage Individual information and Accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of CNT Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Allow you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes. CNT may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in CNT's Services;
- Develop new Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on CNT's Services and systems, and, in CNT's discretion, changes to any CNT policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing CNT Services. CNT may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. CNT may provide you with these materials by phone, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our client or partners;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
- Research and Development. CNT may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing Services or develop new products and Services. We may share anonymous Individual and aggregate data for research and analysis purposes.
- Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information, or whose Personal Information we obtain from Third Parties, may receive periodic emails, newsletters, or phone calls from us with information on CNT's or our business partners' products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use.CNT may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access CNT's Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors' interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and CNT may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within CNT and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. CNT's Services may offer various tools and functionalities that permit you to share content, which may include Personal Information. CNT will share such Personal Information per your use of the Services.
- We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Service. For example, when you make payments through the Service, we will share your credit card number with our third-party payment processor.
- Other Uses. CNT may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
- Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Service may be displayed on the Service. If you are the Talent, Clients and other Talent will be able to see some information about you, such as your name, photo, measurements and other relevant information. If you are a Client, the Talent and other Clients will be able to see the information associated with your Project. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other Users who will view and use the posted information. Accordingly, we recommend that you carefully consider what you post to the Service before doing so to guard your anonymity and sensitive information.
- Social Networking and Other Websites. The Service may allow you to share information, including Personal Information, with social networking websites, such as Facebook. We do not share your Personal Information with them unless you direct the Service to share it. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy settings on their websites.
- Public Authorities or Law Enforcement. In certain situations, CNT may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law (such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process), when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, when we believe there is a violation to our Terms of Service, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, to respond to a government request, if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, or if we are involved in a bankruptcy or liquidation proceeding.
- Data Retention. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement adequate measures to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. CNT takes steps to ensure that all source code, files and data remain private and confidential. Due to the sensitive nature of source code we take this very seriously and make it our primary concern for all customers. We restrict access to personal information to CNT employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our service. Unfortunately, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
By using the Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and to Processing of your data globally. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and Processing in accordance with this Policy.
You have the right to object to and opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information by deleting your Account. Where you have consented to CNT's Processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent and delete your Account at any time and opt-out to further Processing by contacting Support@cnt.ae
or through the functionality of the Services. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Services and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.